Please note that this policy applies to Circulogic Limited, registered in England with company registration number: 10083896 and registered address: 34 Waystead Close, Kingsmead, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 8NN, England (hereinafter together referred to as "Circulogic/ecowow/we/ours/us"), but not to websites maintained by other companies or organisations to which we link.
2. Data we may Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you via the Website and linked social media websites:
- Contact, billing and address details in order to process and deliver your order
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence along with any information contained within it
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access
Please be advised of the following caveats to the storage and use of your data:
- None of the data you provide is used for any other reason than indicated in this policy
- At any point, you can request that your data is removed from our systems
- We do not share data with any third parties, other than the ones indicated below.
3. How we use Personal Data and Information
We use your personal data and information for a variety of reasons. These include:
- Operationally, in the form of capturing payments and delivering your order
- Responding to enquiries
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To notify you about changes to our service
Electronic personal data is held locally by us and on cloud-based servers.
3.1 Storing and using your Data for Operational Purposes
To complete an order, we do have to share your data with certain third parties indicated below:
- Third party couriers (e.g. Hermes), for the purposes of delivering an order
- Payment service providers (e.g. Stripe, Paypal) for the purposes of capturing your payment.
No payment card details are handled or stored by us, and each third party payment service provider has their own terms and conditions and privacy policies that you should read prior to proceeding with making a payment for any of our Products.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data and Information (including Third party Access)
The only circumstances in which we may disclose your personal data and information to third parties are as follows:
- For operational purposes, as set out in Section 3.1
- In the event that we sell or buy any service, business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data and information to the prospective seller or buyer of such services, business or assets
- In the event we have engaged a third party to act on our behalf
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and social media websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the way in which personal data is handled by them. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Where applicable, users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal data.